Saturday, August 30, 2014

I'm here

Wow. Never in a million years did I even begin to think that I would be living in Italia! However, I am here and it is so beautiful! The first day was rather hard (Italians speak very, very fast and I only know so many words), but my host family is amazing. They are helping me learn my Italian and in the three days I've been here. I already am speaking it regularly and carrying on simple conversations. Everyone in the rotary club was so welcoming and friendly. A group of college students kinda took me under their wings and helped make me feel comfortable. They also introduced me to the dad of a student at my school. I haven't seen much of Italia, but what I have is breathe takingly beautiful. Once again I can not thank rotary enough for this amazing experience!
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment