Friday, May 22, 2015


Wow! 7000 page views and 33 days. Its kinds crazy! My life here is crazy and the only down time I get is when its bedtime. But that's okay!

Lets recap...

A few weeks ago I had my Rotary District Conference in Treviso. We introduced ourselves and had an amazing (almost American) lunch, and we of course took a billion photos! It was a lot of fun! Afterwards we went to Pordenone and went to a food festival, they had Mexican food!!!





Southern chicks do it better!



















I also went hiking in Gemona Del Friuli. It felt like home being in the woods surrounded by green, but boy was it a tough hike! But it was so worth the view!




















This past weekend I went to Rome! It was marvoulous. Unfortuanelty, I had to say goodbye to some people, and that always sucks. But we had a great weekend together and made lots of memories, like always.
This is the monument of the unknown solider. It's been standing since WWI

Top of the world, or top of the Vatican?




Because all "tourist"  take family photos at the coliseum  


Running around Rome at midnight with my girls is one of my favorite memories

During exchange you make friends that last forever, the only thing that stinks about it is that you usually live really, really
Far way from each other:(



I'm glad this chick only lives two states away,
cause she's the sweet to my tea!
We saw the pope!!!!
Unfortunately my video wouldn't post on
here, sorry.







Had to say goodbye to my favorite Potato head this weekend!


Yesterday, I had my last rotary meeting. It really made me realize how little time I have left here! Shout out to Rotary Club Udine Nord for hosting me this year and allowing me the opportunity to live this amazing experience! I will never forget the places I've seen or the things I've learned!

So this is my second to last post in Italy. My heart is kind of breaking right now</3
 I will post again on June 7th, and that will be my last post in Italy:(

A dopo...

No comments:

Post a Comment