Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I just realize I never posted this so here is a WayBack Wednesday Post :)

I have 17 days left. I'm about to travel Europe with my best friends, than I have to say goodbye, because even though I will tell them all ' I'll see them again,' who knows, that's what makes it so hard! I'm lucky that a few of them live close to me and a good many of us go to Florida during Christmas time, so I know for sure we will see each other again.

This exchange has changed my life in so many ways! I am stronger, more outgoing, adventous, and more worldly. I look at things with a different perspective now, and I also have a different view of my self! I am going home a different person than the girl who left the states 9 months ago. Thinking about saying goodbye to this town, to Italy, to my life here is heart-breaking to a degree I can't put in to words! Today I walked through Urine for the last time till who knows when. Saying goodbye has been and will be the hardest part of this exchange!


So a short recap on recent events...

This past weekend my rotary district 2060 went on a 3 day walking tour. We started in cividale and went all the way to Aurelia, and it was long! We walked about 50 Km (28 miles). It was a good way to end the year off though because we got to talk the whole time, and remember back to the very beginning of our exchange and the memories we made! Rotary gave us some cool little presents that will help us remember our exchange forever! On the third day I had to say goodbye to 3 people, and it was hard! (I am really not looking forward to saying goodbye to the rest of my district in a few weeks!)
Time out!
Where is the water?


Ladies Ladies Ladies



After 3 days of walking, we took a very refreshing, very needed swim.



-Thursday, June 4th-
Today I woke up at 4am to go and see the sunset with Abi and Paige. However, once we all got there it began to rain, and so we basically woke up at 4 to watch it ran, but I got some really cool pictures of the castle, so it wasn't a total fail.
Then I joined my tutors wife's family for one last lunch and it was GOOD!
In the afternoon I went to Pordenone with a group of exchange students and all we did was eat popsicles, but it was so hot that's all we could do. But we talked and laughed and enjoyed each others company, which in the end is all that matters!


-Friday, June 5th-


No comments:

Post a Comment