Thursday, September 11, 2014

It's hard to believe I'm actually here

From the mountains to the sea Italy is beautiful! This past weekend my family took me to Trieste for the day. I was speechless when I first arrived. We went to a castle that was home to the Austrian queen ( I think, excuse me if I'm wrong). It was beautiful!


 

But I think the thing I've enjoyed the most so far about this trip is the time spent with my host rotary club! They are some of the best people I've ever meet. When you are around them its impossible to be sad! I'm truly blessed to have the opportunity to have Rotary Club 2060 as my host club! I couldn't have asked for a better one!
This is the president Marco.

Who said you can't photo bomb in Rotary?
 
I really can't put into words how grateful I am to have the opportunity to spend a year with these amazing people!
THANK YOU!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment