Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Top 30 things Exchange students say

Not everyday is a fun, exciting new adventure; some days are boring and drawn out, today was on of those days for me.  On this particular Tuesday in Latin, my teacher decide to call on me... I don't know what she asked me or what the answer was, but I answer with "ummm I don't understand." Then things went back to normal. So I thought of the most common exchange student sayings, and I cam up with the top 30!
Hope you enjoy!

TOP 30 EXCHANGE STUDENTS SAYINGS

  • What?
  • I'm so tired
  • I have no money
  • School... eghh
  • I'm hungry
  • What?
  • I've gained so much weight
  • I don't understand
  • Where? When?
  • Is there WiFi?
  • Do we have to pay for it?
  • What?
  • ummmm
  • Yes!
  • Okay
  • What??
  • How do you say ________
  • Allora (then...)
  • And again... WHAT??
  • what did I just say?
  • I'm forgetting English
  • I miss _____________
  • Take my picture/ Can we take a picture
  • What is that?
  • Do you guys do anything in school?
  • What time is it?
  • Did I say that right...
  • Um, NO!
  • Um, can you repeat that!
  • Gelato?
 
TO ANY FUTURE EXCHANGE STUDENTS:
 LEARN how to say "What?" in your new language as soon as possible. Trust me it will come in handy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if your an exchange student or once were comment and let me know if you used any of these phrases during your exchange or if you have your own!

1 comment:

  1. Oui! Yes! Along with variations of 'repeat that, please,' and 'should I remember this person?'

    ReplyDelete