Friday, November 28, 2014

I'm back :)

Sorry it's been so long but I've been traveling, sick, and injured. But let me start from the beginning.

Well since the last blog post I've been back to Trieste and went to Verona.
Verona is probably one of my favorite trips so far. It's a gorgeous city and then you add the fact that you are with your exchangees and it's just a wonderful time (although I had to get up at 5 in the morning to catch the train..). We made so many memories, from quoting Shakespeare to battling it out in the Arena to having a cart-wheel competition in the Arena (I lost). I honestly don't know if I would have ever gotten to see Verona if it wasn't for Rotary and this exchange, thank you for making my dreams come true!  Here a just a few moments that were caught on camera...
 
I Love this aloe plant!
I mean look at it<3

My Paigers!

I really forgot what this was, and I'm sorry
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Entering the city



Dear Juliet...
Ok, so apparently its good luck
to touch her breast, but I just
felt like I was violating her.
(I'm sorry Juliet)

To all the letters past...



Romeo, Romeo
Love is in the air

Can't go to the house of Juliet without
writing her a letter.

From the outside of the Arena

One of my favorite pictures from that day


I love you America
I'm the true definition of tree hugger!!


Arena



After a long day of walking, you just
Got to laugh


If you ever get to go to the Arena, go
At sunset. It's breath-taking.





So yesterday was Thanksgiving, so of course I had to Skype my family. (Sorry the picture is sideways) Although I didn't have a turkey or mashed potatoes, Paige (A.K.A lifesaver) made me stuffing and brought it to me at school! (She knows the way to my heart!)
Onto injuries...
So yesterday I was walking in the park with my friends, and I don't really know what happened, one minute I was walking the next minute I was on the ground crying. Now I have a potato foot :( but I guess you can't come to Italy without getting some type of injury.
Well until next time...
Ciao Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment