Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Festivities

Okay when they tell you that Italy is cold in winter... they mean it! When I walk to school in the morning the normal temperature is 3 degrees Celsius, which is 37 degrees Fahrenheit (May I remind y'all that its only November!!!). You may not think 50 degrees is cold, but add the fact that its raining, windy, and you'll understand. My classmates have told me that this winter is supposed to be really cold... never thought I would miss SC's bipolar weather!








Well after my first week of new schedule, I’d say school isn’t half bad anymore. I’ve met new people and gotten closer with my class mates. Also I got the fantastic news that my class would be moving to the newer building on Monday. For those who don't know, my school is broken up into two building the nicer and newer building, and then my building. So we were pretty excited to find this out!
 
 
 
 

My creative
exchange student
costume.

As most of y’all know yesterday was Halloween. Well someone once told me “Italians don’t do Halloween.” Um, well that was a lie! On my way to school I saw people dressed up as kiss, skeletons, princesses, witches, and even a pumpkin. Granted not everyone was this festive.

Luigi was my disco partner last night!
I spent my Halloween at a local disco called “Queen.” Okay, let me tell you Italians know how to party! I danced until my feet couldn’t dance anymore, I laughed till I cried, and then I danced some more. I was expecting to be the only one dressed up, but to my surprise I was one of the least dressed up. Thank you Italy for one of the best Halloweens of my life!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics, too bad you don't have a video of the dancing moves. :)

    ReplyDelete