Monday, October 20, 2014

FLORENCE!

So this past weekend, the RYE committee had a meeting in Florence, and they allowed us to tag along with them.
OH MY GOSH I can't find the right words to describe this beautiful city! 3 days was not enough. Now, sit back, relax, and let me take you on a photo tour of Florence.

The first thing we did when we got there was go to get pizza and then walked to the duomo. It literally took my breathe away. These pictures don't do this maginfect building justice! We arrived at 9:30ish so it was night time and it was all lit up... okay here you go just look!

Pizza under the duomo... YES!











My beautiful ladies and I













The next day we were up at 8. We had to go to the meeting to just greet the Rotarians and then we were off. We started our day with the market and then the duomo... but this time we went inside!!!




















 
 
 
Then we had lunch behind the duomo. It was one of the best meals I've had in Italy! Then we went to the Galleria degli Uffizi. That was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen!














 
 Then rotary took us out for pizza and gelato! It was some of the best pizza I've had.
 


 

 



 

 The next day was another busy day, and unfortunately it was our last. We went to Galleria dell'Accademia and for those who don't know this is the galleria where David is located. He was much bigger than I expected. Then the most wonder thing happened... WE FOUND SUBWAY!

















Then it was so long Florence. Florence thank you for all the laughs and gorgeous views. Rotary THANK YOU for making my dreams come true. This weekend was one I will cherish forever and ever.

 


 
 
Then today it was back to reality. But today was actually a wonderful day. I found out that starting next week I'll begin my new schedule, I'm nervous but also very excited . Also, today after school I had to take the bus home, and it was pouring, my friend Carlotta gave me her umbrella.  I am forever grateful.



No comments:

Post a Comment