Saturday, October 11, 2014

This Week

Well like I said in an older post, you won't always be doing fun things. Some days you must study! This week my class had 3 different test. Thankfully, I only took one of those test.

The test I took was a chemistry one, and thanks to my amazing chemistry teacher Mrs.Simmons, I passed with a 6. (The schools here grade 1-10, so a six is sufficient, but for me not understanding anything in class, a 6 is great!) 

Most of my classes are getting better, and I'm kind of understanding what's going on, except in math! In case you don't know, I'm HORRIBLE, let me repeat HORRIBLE at math! My math teacher is fantastic and tries her hardest to help me understand, but I'm always lost.
Honestly what is this?
At least I try!





















In my English class, the students learn British English. I would like to thank Mr. Corley for what he taught me last year. Its been extremely helpful! Especially the Canterbury Tales part!
Thank you Mr. Corley!

Now onto more interesting topics...

My classes mates are slowly opening up to me. They love it when I speak Italian and always say "bravo" or "good!" which makes me feel better about speaking it.

 
Most days after school I go into town and explore. In my town there is Castle that over looks the whole city... that is my favorite place. I literally spend hours up there! Its got quite a climb to get to it, buts its worth every step!
There's more after these!

 
 
 


My perch! <3





















And last but most definitely not least, is Juppi! He owns a pizzeria  (which I go to almost everyday) and is an amazing person! He is always smiling and laughing! He has some of the best waiters too. They are always very welcoming, and I always look forward to going. Also he makes the best pizza I've ever had! I'm not even going to try and explain it, because I won't be able too!


Roast beef and French Fries is another one
of my favorite dishes.
The famous Juppi





No comments:

Post a Comment